Aug 15, 2022
We are fully staffed at the moment. However, we are continuing to grow our program, and if you have the heart for this job and feel like God is sending you our direction, reach out! The ideal candidate would have some senior care experience, but we are willing to train someone with the heart for the job. This position will also involve daily contact with our children, so a love of little ones is important as well.
Caregiving jobs vary, and we believe that caregiving at Gentog is the best gig in town. Here's why:
* Retirement Savings Plan (company match)
* Kaiser Health Care (50% employer paid) and other voluntary insurance
* Paid Time Off (2 weeks per year for fulltime employees)
* Ten Paid Holidays
* Free Daily Meals (breakfast & lunch)
Shift: Monday-Friday, Days (9am-5:30pm)
- 18 years of age or older
- High school degree or equivalent
- Satisfactory criminal history check, meeting the Oregon Administrative Rules and company policy requirements
- Must love seniors!
- Be strong enough to lift/assist someone in/out of a wheelchair