Sep 3, 2021
We are fully staffed at the moment, but our program is growing. If you'd like to be part of the team in the near future, we will happily accept your resume. Normal working hours are between 8am and 5:30pm. Covid-19 vaccination is required for all employees.
Caregiving jobs vary, and we believe that caregiving at Gentog is the best gig in town. Here's why:
* Retirement Savings Plan
* Kaiser Health Care (50% employer paid) and other voluntary insurance
* Paid Time Off (2 weeks per year for fulltime employees)
* Paid Holidays
* Free Daily Meals
Shift: Monday-Friday, Days (9am-5:30pm)
- 18 years of age or older
- High school degree or equivalent
- Satisfactory criminal history check, meeting the Oregon Administrative Rules and company policy requirements
- Must love seniors!
- Be strong enough to lift/assist someone in/out of a wheelchair