June 1, 2022
Our classes are full and we are seeking one person with a love for working with children to help as a float in all classes. The ideal candidate would have some childcare experience, but we are willing to train someone with the heart for the job. This position will also involve daily contact with our senior clients, so a love of seniors is important as well.
Gentog benefits include:
* The structure of a childcare center with the flexibility of a home setting
* Competitive Hourly Wage
* Retirement Savings Plan (company match)
* Kaiser Health Care (50% employer paid) and other voluntary insurance
* Paid Time Off (2 weeks per year for fulltime employees)
* Ten Paid Holidays
* Free Daily Meals (breakfast & lunch)
Because we have seniors on-site daily, we require Covid-19 vaccination for all employees.
Begin the hiring process by completing the form below. We look forward to meeting you!